Concentrio Tool Suite
Our evaluation system and Data Analysis Tool
CoSi imports CAT data into a graph database. Here, the various control units of a vehicle can be assembled into a virtual twin and run analyses. In CoSi there is also an additional enrichment of the vehicle data by attribution such as OBD, emission, etc. which can be stored in a vehicle-specific manner and inherited in the relevant signal network.
On this basis, highly complex requests can be made to the signal network with a few clicks. Predefined search and filter options as well as visualization in the front end facilitate the handling of the complex signal/active networks.
How does it work?
Input of Data:
- Import GML files
- Generated from CAT
- Generic created based on a predefined format
- Filter Must- and Blocklist
- List of additional signal attributes
With the import of these data the system can provide different outputs:
- Creation of a digital twin on the vehical component level (ECU+BUS)
- Calculation, filtering and visualisation of signal chains
- Create analysis focused on:
- Diagnostic & OBD
- Software Architecture and development
- Test automation
Current Use Cases:
Diagnostics & OBD
Analysis of all vehicle’s fault codes/diagnostics which can lead to an engine Malfunction Indicator Light” (MIL-ON) event.
Software Architecture & development
Graphical representation of the SW architecture:
- Software architecture’s depth & erosion becomes transparent to the development’s team.
- Impact of new features can be analyzed.
- Deviation from architectural best practice’s / guidelines can be easily detected & corrected.
Test strategy analysis
- Analysis the most frequently used connections in the
system for maximum test coverage.
- Delta analysis to understand the differences among versions.
- Goal: Reducing testing coverage between the latest changes.