How is it to work with us
- are an agile, highly innovative software start-up company founded by two experienced graduate engineers.
- have a board of directors and founders who also have extensive expertise in engineering services for the automotive, aerospace and aeronautics industries and are optimally networked with their partner companies throughout Europe.
- work together on the future of embedded software management in the automotive environment and continue to grow into new industries
- work with a state-of-the-art technology stack
- offer you a steep learning curve through an individual induction plan, a mentoring program and continuous internal and external training
- place great value on flat hierarchies and an open and collegial working atmosphere
- have bright and modernly equipped offices (no open-plan offices), delicious coffee, tea, water and fresh fruit
- keep our processes lean and transparent
- care for our environment and take responsibility. We use electricity from wind power and recycled paper in our offices. We offer our employees JobRad leasing and offset our CO2 emissions through the Eden Reforestation project.
- are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Age, gender, religion, sexual orientation and skin colour don’t matter to us, the main thing is that you fit in with us.
- celebrate our successes together, e.g. at our summer party, field trips, Christmas party
- offer attractive conditions, flexible working hours, home office and mobile office options and many other benefits
- have a top team that works together towards our goals