security solutions for embedded systems
How can I secure my product?
- What security functions does the hardware provide?
- Which problems can I solve with technical solutions and where do I need to change processes?
- How can I lock my device down without hampering development?
- How do I activate critical security features with minimal impact on the rest of the development team and project timeline?
- How can I manage the (secret) product keys?
I need to fulfil a whole lot of security requirements – what are they, where do they come from and how can I be compliant?
- What are my internal security requirements? What gaps did my own risk analysis expose?
- What are external regulations and standards are relevant for my product and where in the world are they applicable?
How and when should I implement the necessary security features while meeting the project KPI’s?
- Should I solve it in hardware or software?
- What security measure needs to be implemented when?
How can I be sure (test) that my product has implemented all state-of-the-art security countermeasures – both technical and process-based?
- Which publically known vulnerabilities are in my product?
- How can I achieve sufficient security test coverage in time?
- Which functions should be penetration tested and when?
What happens after my product is in the field?
- How do I manage incident response?
- Am I still able to diagnose issues with field returns?
- Is my software supply chain “security ready”?